Kicksdream - Simple Review #1472975086

Woolloongabba, Queensland

Very angry!! I placed an order July 17th 2016 and they said they would send a tracking number via email, I still don't have it.

Tried to send a message it never goes through.

What a scam and now I can no longer find the site. Never again will I do this!

Product or Service Mentioned: Kicksdream Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 04, 2016.

Kicksdream - This company has ripped me off over 400.00

I placed a order for 6 pair of shoes nov 11 2014 over 400.00 they were out of stock on 3 pair I choice 3 new pair , now there are out of stock 1 pair I sent more money and now they have stopped emailing me. this company has jerked me around for 5 weeks.

they are just thieves do not order anything from them they have stolen over 400.00

from me they have not refund any money they have not e mailed me

I have e mailed them 3 or 4 time a day It is is the first time I have ever been ripped off like this. don't order anything from them don't send them any money I have heard excuse afther excuse I guess I going to fly to where the are located and I'm going to the FBI I going to the company with my orders and prove they are just taking orders and money from people and they send you nothing

Reason of review: i never got my order .

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Getting ripped off.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 19, 2014.

Kicksdream - Kicks grid don't do it! out of stock, no refund, runaround runaround...

Ordered shoes on 08/26/14 after out of stock, out of stock on all 3 pairs I ordered, and back and forth about what they DON'T have until 09/30/14 they inform me refund take a month and there is a fee. And they are in China so in the U.S.

you have to wait until next day to get the runaround!! I finally got to a purchase of what I did not want and after several request for tracking number got one on 10/16/14.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!! Lets see what quality is when arrives; I will repost if not good!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 16, 2014.

Comments

Really?I had bought sneaker kicks grid.They came on time but when they got here the box was a bit busted and torn up, but the shoes were in perfect condition. no complaints, they shipped and delivered on time and they're not fakes so that's what they promise. I just feel like for this much money, they should be give me free gifts that would be perfectly when they get to me and then they said will give me free gift in next order,i will order again very soon.cause sophie is really nice with professional service and very patience!